Just move your mouse over the icon to see the definition. Click on the icon to copy it to the cache and paste it anywhere you want.
What do snapchat emojis mean ?
Users who use Snapchat at least every so often will have realised that emoji faces can sometimes appear besides your friends’ names. If you’ve seen this it probably has made you wonder what on earth they mean. These emojis have many different meanings and can sometimes be confusing for the average person. We, at Snapchat Emoji Meanings have decided to dedicate our time to making these features easier to understand and use. Below is a table explaining the meaning of every possible emoji on your friends list.
Snapchat is an instant messaging app that started in 2011. It was created by Evan Spiegel, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown. The app is primarily used to send images with captions or short videos and has gained notoriety for the “selfie” photo style, which involves taking photos of oneself and sending them to a recipient.
Snapchat emoji are the new way of communicating with friends on this social media application. One can use these emojis to show their mood or feeling related to the message being shared. Snapchat is an app where you can send videos and pictures that can be seen for a limited amount of time. You can make funny captions by drawing emoji on the pictures.
Some common Snapchat Emoji Meanings 2022:
- Thumbs Up 👍: If you are not sure about something, it means you are uncertain or you don’t know or like that person anymore.
- a metaphorical clown, or fool. 🤡: A circus or birthday clown displayed with white face makeup, a red nose, exaggerated eyes and smile, and two tufts of hair (red or blue).
- Face With Tears of Joy 😂 : Means something really sad happened or really happy happened.
- 🍆: The eggplant emoji represents the male genital organ, PE|\|IS.
- 😎: Sunglasses – It usually means that you’re running in the same friend group
- Tongue Out 😛: Means someone is flirting and wants to meet with someone else. It also means they want to show off some skill they have.
SnapChat is a social media app that was created in 2011 and has since grown significantly in popularity. Snapchatemojimeanings offers many different features, one of them being emoji, which are used to express what the user is feeling.
Most Popular Snapchat Emojis – Friend Emoji Guide
|😊||This person is one of your best friends. You send them quite a lot of snaps. They are not your top best friend.|
|😏||This face is showing that you are a best friend of this person but they are not a best friend of yours.|
|😎||This emoji means that you share a best friend with this person.|
|😬||You share the same number one best friend as this friend. You both snap the same person a lot!|
|💛||This heart shows that both of you are number one best friends with each other. You both send most of your snaps to each other.|
|❤️️||This heart means that you have both been number one best friends with each other for 14 days in a row.|
|💕||These hearts mean that you have both been number one best friends with each other for 60 days in a row.|
|🌟||This star is showing that this persons snaps have been replayed in the past day.|
|👦||This person is a new friend on your list.|
|🔥||You have snapped each other every day for a consecutive number of days (increases with the days) This is called a Snapstreak.|
|💯||You have snapped each other everyday for 100 days in a row, this is a 100-day Snapstreak.|
|⌛||This emoji is showing that your Snapstreak is about to end.|
|🎂||This emoji appears next to your friends name on their birthday.|
Snapchat emoji list meanings zodiac 2022:
- ♈ Aries: March 21 – April 19
- ♉ Taurus: April 20 – May 20
- ♊ Gemini: May 21 – June 20
- ♋ Cancer: June 21 – July 22
- ♌ Leo: July 23 – August 22
- ♍ Virgo: August 23 – September 22
- ♎ Libra: September 23 – October 22
- ♏ Scorpio: October 23 – November 21
- ♐ Sagittarius: November 22 – December 21
- ♑ Capricorn: December 22 – January 19
- ♒ Aquarius: January 20 – February 18
- ♓ Pisces: February 19 – March 20
Click here to see the meanings of all the emojis in your Trophy Case and learn how to get them!
Snapchat trophy case
For those of you who have been using snapchat emoji meanings for a long time you may remember that Snapchat once had a feature which publicly displayed your best friends. In January 2015 this feature was taken away due to privacy concerns from high profile individuals. However, they announced that the best friends feature was due to return and it did. In April 2015 the best friends feature returned as Friends Emojis and it’s been the same since then. This feature is slightly different as it is not public like the old one, they are only for you to see. This has been great but it has resulted in a lot of users confused, searching for the meanings of these emojis. Fortunately, it can all be found here.
All of these emojis are used as symbols to represent the relationship you have with your friends. Knowing what these mean can help you to understand your friends better. They are only temporary, they may disappear if you stop sending your friends Snaps and may change due to your Snap habits. Keep Snapping if you want to keep that streak!